When you deliver publications to educate your staff or your clients, you want a piece that:
- Is eye-catching – people do judge a book by its cover.
- Has been written at an appropriate reading level – the reader has to be able to comprehend the writing.
- Is full of targeted information – less is more when it comes to training publications
- Is outcome based – it has to clearly meet the training need
- Has a call to action – the learner must be able to use the information so that it become their new long term knowledge
Gove Group works with organizations to develop just the piece that they had in mind. Please look at the Examples page to view some of our work.